Probably every person would like to know the tips that professional cleaners use to make a hard floor look perfectly luster and make the carpet smells so fresh without any musty odor. Because every time when people try to perform cleaning by themselves, they get a good result, but not as good as with professionals. So let’s explore what secrets professionals have that help them to get so perfect result.
And of course, first of all, we need to talk about professional equipment. Such equipment not only bigger and more expensive than your domestic units but also has better suction that helps to get right down into your carpet pile to make it absolutely free from dirt and dust. And this is the only secret that you cannot do anything about. All the tips mentioned below can be used in any house by any person.
Useful Tips for Hard Floor and Carpet Cleaning Process
· Regular vacuuming. In the case of regular vacuuming the upholstery and carpet, you give dirt and dust less time to settle.
· Use the soft brush hose attachment. Such attachment for your vacuum cleaner while the hard floors cleaning process helps with avoiding scratches on the wooden floors and tiles. Also, you can be sure that all dirt and dust are removed from the room because of the vacuum cleaner’s suction, but not get up into the air.
· Regular waxing for the wooden floors. As you probably already know waxing helps to restore the oils in the wooding floors that make them look shiny and luster. So if you would like to keep your wooden floors in good condition you should re-wax them at least once per 12-18 months.
· Place the washable mat or rug in areas with high traffic. Such mats and rugs are more than useful in traping outdoor dirt and dust and avoiding carpet irreparable wear.
· Hints on how to remove rubber marks from the different types of flooring:
o Wooden floor. In this case, you can try to use a pencil eraser to remove pesky rubber marks. If a pencil eraser does not help, you can try hardwood flooring rubbers.
o Tiles. In this case, you can try to use a smooth paste that you can make from two tablespoons of baking soda and warm water. Gently rub the mark with this paste until it disappears.
Hire Professionals If None of These Tips Helped
So in case, you would like to make your carpet or hard flooring looks clean and fresh and the abovementioned tips did not help you to get the perfect result, call Signature Water and Fire Restoration. Our professional cleaners will make your flooring look brand new again. Here is our 24/7 phone number: 1-224-515-0100.